Eggtimer Rocketry... TBA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MotionX gives you a map and pointer/track to your rocket once you enter the coordinates, it works quite well. However, it IS an old app, so at some point it may either fail to work with some future version of IOS or become unavailable from the App Store. That was one reason I did the LCD-GPS and software to go with it.

In the midst of his laughter and glee,
He had softly and suddenly vanished away—
For the Snark was a Boojum, you see.

Kenny

MotionX gives you a map and pointer/track to your rocket once you enter the coordinates, it works quite well. However, it IS an old app, so at some point it may either fail to work with some future version of IOS or become unavailable from the App Store. That was one reason I did the LCD-GPS and software to go with it.
That makes perfect sense and also why it didn't show up anywhere else. You make some great products and can't wait to see what's next.

I really want to go back and fix all those mistakes I made in the past... so I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the Eggtimer Flux Capacitor!!

... or maybe just a real-time telemetry add-on.

how about a DeLorean with a falcon heavy boost assist?! it would actually get the expected speed & acceleration John expected!

I haven’t seen this much anticipation since Teddy hinted that One Bad Hawk might release a line of Kevlar Christmas Lingerie

I haven’t seen this much anticipation since Teddy hinted that One Bad Hawk might release a line of Kevlar Christmas Lingerie

I missed that??!?!? Damn, I'd look so good in some of that!!!

I'm very curious what Eggtimer is up to here. I really like the products I have from them.

I missed that??!?!? Damn, I'd look so good in some of that!!!

I'm very curious what Eggtimer is up to here. I really like the products I have from them.

Chris has awesome products, they are fun to make.

This New item is amazing... Better and different then anything else on the market. I might get two...

I got tired of waiting, so I just hacked the matrix and sent spy drones in to follow Chris around.

So I'm not that familiar with the product line history. Been looking at getting a TRS so I was looking at the build pictures and I stumbled on "MotionX" in the pictures area with no pictures and can't find it listed anywhere else. Is that an old product?
Motion X is a GPS app for smart phones. I have it on my iphone

Back