Eggtimer Rocketry... TBA

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRS + Quantum for wi-fi control and gps telemetry.... oh and your adding LoRa for longer range and compatible with Feather Weight track?!?!?

I’m sure whatever your latest product will be another great addition to your already great offerings. No doubt I’ll be in line.

This is a ingenious way to poll the community for ideas for future product developments.

But not completely disingenuous: Cris has been teasing a new product for a month or two.

I wonder if the people he flies with are sworn to secrecy?
I didn't honestly want to suggest it was some kind of trick. I was just having a little fun.

I'm hoping for either a TRS with wifi control or a tilt-o-egg staging altimeter with wifi control. I'm excited, just thinking of the possibilities.

But not completely disingenuous: Cris has been teasing a new product for a month or two.

I wonder if the people he flies with are sworn to secrecy?

eGGtimer mandates a strict NDA policy .. very professional

Kenny

This is something I'd like- a quantum that can be used to detect off axis staging or whatever.
Last Saturday he I launched with him. Some of the LCO's announcement said " all kinds of egg goodies..." And Cris didn't slip anything about new stuff.

@cerving is channeling the ghost of Steve Jobs and deploying his own “reality distortion field”...

Or...

A “reality eggstortion field” maybe... [emoji12]

So I'm not that familiar with the product line history. Been looking at getting a TRS so I was looking at the build pictures and I stumbled on "MotionX" in the pictures area with no pictures and can't find it listed anywhere else. Is that an old product?

So I'm not that familiar with the product line history. Been looking at getting a TRS so I was looking at the build pictures and I stumbled on "MotionX" in the pictures area with no pictures and can't find it listed anywhere else. Is that an old product?
I believe motion X was an old software for viewing the GPS coordinates. But I'm not positive on that. I have an old and new version of the TRS. And I don't know anything about motion x with it. There are several different Bluetooth GPS apps that can be used to view your rocket location. But the new LCD GPS add-on is definitely worth it. With just the one box you can walk straight to your rocket.

Back