• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggtimer Quantum - Built, tested, never used

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a guy who would have purchased EVERY eggtimer product out there, IF THEY WERE BUILT, at the marked up prices, because I am half blind & cannot see to soldier. Explain anything?

I'm a guy who would have purchased EVERY eggtimer product out there, IF THEY WERE BUILT, at the marked up prices, because I am half blind & cannot see to soldier. Explain anything?
i'm the same way with having to pay someone to assemble them, as I have very little hand strength.

There are others that offer the build and test service for less than $20. I can understand a small mark-up but not a 100% increase.

Has this sold? In the future, please report all sold products so the prefix can be changed.

If you do the right thing and report it, we can change the prefix so you can see it is sold without opening the thread.

Back