• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Eggtimer Classic Altimeters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two built and tested Eggtimer Classic altimeters for sale. The sale includes a USB/serial dongle for programming and data download. Please check out the full description on the Eggtimer Rocketry website at https://eggtimerrocketry.com/eggtimer-classic/.

The individual altimeters are for sale at US$30 (AU$40) and the data cable included with the first purchase of at least one of the altimeters. For the purchase of both altimeters together I will accept US$50 (AU$70) plus shipping.

The domestic Australian postage is included in the advertised price. Shipping to USA/Canada is US$25 for express, or US$15 for standard international mail.

These items have been removed from eBay to post directly on the Forum.

Attachments

• DSCN6113 (2).JPG
    DSCN6113 (2).JPG
    247.7 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN6114 (2).JPG
    DSCN6114 (2).JPG
    212.8 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN6116 (2).JPG
    DSCN6116 (2).JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
These items were listed a while ago. Are they still available?

Ok. I'll take them. Any idea of how long the shipping takes express vs. standard? I assume you sold the LCD-GPS kit?

Back