Egg Timer WiFi Switch not connecting to network.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsmmiller

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Forgive me for bringing this up in a new thread. I know I've seen it posted elsewhere, I've searched and can't seem to find it.
I've completed my WiFi Switch, using fresh charged LiPo batteries, powered it on and it works (or seems to), it just will not connect to a network.
Steps I've done with no luck....I've verified it is showing on the Wifi Available networks on several devices, 2 Samsung phones and 1 I-pad. None will connect to the network.
In my case it is WiFi_Sw6EFF36. pass key 73787860
I've connected the cable and using Tera Term verified the pass key is correct, (it is). Since I can connect to Tera Term I think it must be working at least partially correct.
I've tried changing the network settings from Private to open to auto, all with no luck.
I've tried opening the web page 192.168.4.1 but since it is not connecting to the switch it just tells me not able to reach the site.
Any ideas welcome...

I figured it out.
Due to my location and the poor performance of 5G networking I have to use WiFi calling.
Once I turned that to OFF and tried to reconnect to the switch it came right up.
Functioning perfectly!

Back