Educational information on Web site.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We are looking to put some educational information on our web site. We are looking at it becoming a place for new people to the hobby can come and get information. We are looking a rocketry term page. I want it to be very basic terms like motor mount shock cord and on and on. I would like to also have harder terms in it to. We might even start up a web site just for information for the new rocketeer. What do you think we should put into a page or two that would help these people out and even the people with more expereince.

Well this is what the rocketry forum was made for ! If anyone had any questions about beginer rocketry or advanced rocketry this is the place to come.
If you want to 'teach' people about rocketry you could have the terms place , Q&A , Tips & Hints and so on .
-Karl

I have a link to TRF on our web site. But I have heard it before on here that tehy do not want to ask a dumb question. I am not looking at replace TRF as this is the best place. But I know when I got involve I wish there was a place that I could find out some of the easy questions.

Back