• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Edmonds Glider Collection

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDSapp

Reaction score
Folks,

I was going through some of my storage bins and came across a collection of Edmonds gliders. Its a mixture of Thunder kits and standard kits still in the original unopen packaging. I know that Edmonds went out of business and some of the kids have not been available in over 10 years. I want to sell this as a collection and not split them apart. Hopefully there is a glider nut that is ready to buy some cool rockets.

I am asking $500.00 plus shipping for all the kits. I would like to be paid with Venmo, or Zelle but I can go with PayPal with an additional 3% to cover the PP fees.

The collection includes the following.

Geminee
Ecee
Twinsee
Tinee
Deltie Airshow

Arcie // (X2)
Ecee Thunder (X2)
DeeCee Thunder
Geminee Thunder

If no one wants to collection the I will split them up into smaller groups in a new thread. No need to post in this thread for individual kits.

Tim Sapp

EdmondsRockets.jpg

Last edited:
Back