EAT - Triatomic - Sneak Peek

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SWEEET!

Now that is COOL - like seo said, "How much?"

It's not a question of whether or not I'd buy it, but when it'll be available! I will be buying one of these!!

Jason

Originally posted by seo
how much?????????????

Working on all that.... give me a couple of weeks. Remember it is more than 1 rocket. So it costs more than an Estes Mosquito but less than an Aerotech Mirage.

Nick

I like it ..... will probably want one too! Decisions...decisions...WHAT to take to the flying field! Hmmm, one rocket that takes the place of 3 rockets! SO SIMPLE!!! Makes life easier!....Now out at the field!.....Do I want TRANSITION?....CLUSTER?....FUTURISTIC????:mad: :confused: I think life just got MORE complicated!!!;)

Another fine EAT offering!

I'd like to have one of those kits. I still need to get my butt in gear and build the Lambda Class Shuttle. Anyway, I like the convertible nature of it.

Are you taking names for a list?

Please add mine!

Len Bryan

Very soon I will open the doors for pre-orders...

Any that have responded to this list with anything near I want one, will get first dibs. Hopefully the price does not scare anyone away... I have very low margins, if that is any comfort. And even the Estes Executioner is $37, while the USS Grissom is $30 + shipping.

I should have final pricing on Monday then open it up for Pre-orders.

Thanks for the encouragement.

Nick

wow what a cool idea!

It amazes me the level of ingenuity of the vendors who frequent this forum.

WHen I grow up I want to be that clever too!

Originally posted by EMRR
Any that have responded to this list with anything near I want one, will get first dibs.

I can't tell with callnames and all if you folks have ordered one, but , I need to say that this offer expires at the end of the day. There are (7) kits left.

Regards,
Nick

Originally posted by Max_Power004
:confused:

Do I have to respond here to get one? I bought one last night.

Nope. You ordered... you get!

Nick,

Could you please set aside one of these for me? I have the Whitakers launch this weekend that I am saving my money for, and I don't want put out too much money for this rocket right now that I don't have... :(

Can I put down a deposit on it as an incentive for you to hold it and pay you the rest NLT than next weekend?

Thanks!

Jason

Originally posted by jetra2
Nick,

Could you please set aside one of these for me? I have the Whitakers launch this weekend that I am saving my money for, and I don't want put out too much money for this rocket right now that I don't have... :(

Can I put down a deposit on it as an incentive for you to hold it and pay you the rest NLT than next weekend?

Thanks!

Jason

Private e-mail sent... what was the name of your first born again?

oo oo oo 6 left quick quick where's the credit card

ah there it is.

Ordered mine, wipes brow after fevered rush!

Looking forward to this one (or is it three?)

Here it is!!!

fifth_third_cashreward.jpg

:D :D :D

Jason

Back