EasyMini mount orientation

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banzai88

Lvl 2, Wallet..even more destroyed
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
First time EasyMini user here. Does it get mounted beeper up or beeper down, or does it matter?

I couldn't find any specifics in the manual and the mount drill template shows an arrow, but has no positive reference.

I couldn't find a definitive statement in the manual, either. But on page 17, it seems to imply that the EasyMini's lack of an accelerometer renders the orientation moot. A barometer, which is the sole sensor the EasyMini uses, doesn't care which way it's pointed. So whatever orientation works best for your sled layout should work fine.

1633909078253.png

I couldn't find a definitive statement in the manual, either. But on page 17, it seems to imply that the EasyMini's lack of an accelerometer renders the orientation moot. A barometer, which is the sole sensor the EasyMini uses, doesn't care which way it's pointed. So whatever orientation works best for your sled layout should work fine.

View attachment 485105

That's what I figured. Sounds like you've approached it with the same logic that I did.

View attachment 485105
This is true. I also confirmed this with the manufacturer.

Jack

Back