Easymini deployment help

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I found out that I would be available to launch my L.1 attempt this Saturday a few days ago, so I'm scrambling to finish testing everything. I have an easymini altimeter and I'm trying to use mjg igniters for apogee and main deploy. However, I found that when I try to fire the igniters from my computer, the easymini fails to fire them. Is there a setting to change that? Or do I need something else? This is my first time playing with dual deploy, so I'm really unfamiliar with much of it.

Last edited:
Check that your battery voltage is OK in the Monitor Idle screen. The Battery Voltage 'LED' should be indicating green. If it's not, then the EasyMini won't fire the deployment channels.
Additionally, if you have a multimeter, check that your igniters are not open circuit.

Check that your battery voltage is OK in the Monitor Idle screen. The Battery Voltage 'LED' should be indicating green. If it's not, then the EasyMini won't fire the deployment channels.
I'm getting 4.3 volts into the altimeter, and the screen shows its ok, but it's sending out a tiny blip whenever I fire it instead of a longer steady pulse like I expected

J-Tek LF ematches

Bridge Wire ResistanceMaximum No-Fire CurrentMinimum All-Fire CurrentRecommended Min. Firing CurrentRecommended Nominal Firing CurrentMaximum Test Current
1 ohm
± .2 ohms
.30 amp..75 amp.1.00 amp.1.25 amp..04 amp.

Back