3D Printing E3D V6 Revo hot end

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoePfeiffer

OpenRocketeer
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Bought one of these recently, and I've got to say it's just the bee's knees. It fits the V6 hot end mount on my ANet A2 prefectly (as it certainly should), and the integrated nozzle/heat break really does completely eliminate leaks. I spent a lot of time and some burned fingers trying to get a good seal on my old V6 hot end and never *quite* succeeded; with this hot end there's not even any real effort involved.

Yes, those integrated nozzles are hellishly expensive, but as rarely as I burn out a nozzle printing only PETG it's really not a concern.

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

Bought one of these recently, and I've got to say it's just the bee's knees. It fits the V6 hot end mount on my ANet A2 prefectly (as it certainly should), and the integrated nozzle/heat break really does completely eliminate leaks. I spent a lot of time and some burned fingers trying to get a good seal on my old V6 hot end and never *quite* succeeded; with this hot end there's not even any real effort involved.

Yes, those integrated nozzles are hellishly expensive, but as rarely as I burn out a nozzle printing only PETG it's really not a concern.

Definitely a worthwhile upgrade.

V6 leaks are almost always caused by incorrect assembly. Either way, the REVO is a better design.

Back