E-Z UP Tent Parts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazyrocket

Reaction score
So I have an E-Z Up Jamboree that I've had for several years and I recent just moved. I tried to set up the tent and noticed two of the outer trusses were bent (damn movers). Needless to say, the tent will not open. I tried calling E-Z Up to get replacement parts and guess what...that model is no longer support and there are no parts! Ebay and the like do not have anything.

Does anyone happen to have a broken model that is willing to give up some trusses? Or does anyone know where to source the truss material? It is 3/8" x 7/8" x 40.25". I would buy the raw stock and drill my own holes, but cannot seem to find this size anywhere (including McMaster Carr). Hate to spend $150 on a new tent when my current tent is in good shape except for the bent trusses.

Thanks!

EZ-UP has an online parts service that carries any and all parts you might need. i haved the service a few times with good results.

Don't recall the website address but g00gle is your friend.

I tried their parts store and they do not have anything since the tent is no longer made. Kind of a bummer. That's why I've been trying to find raw rectangular tubing of the correct size but no luck so far.

Back