E-mail is Fixed!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Woohoo . . . woohoo . . .!!!

Just got off the phone with both our vBulletin support staff and with our host staff. E-mail is fixed and verified! We're back in business at the next level. I verified it by creating my own, dummy, user account and was able to follow the entire process including posting.

Please be forewarned though, that it still requires Admin. Moderation for account approval. As I'm on the computer almost continuously throughout the day, I'll establish it as part of my daily rhythmn to check for new registrations. Inotherwords, you still won't be able to post until an Admin approves it. The reason for this is to keep our forum free of spam and bots.

I know this doesn't help people still in que, awaiting, but it does solve problems for all new registrations.

Now this evening, I'll clear the backlog of people awaiting registration and we should be in.

Next step, is Antivirus 2009 software issue.

Okay, just got done with our host (ix) and found out how to clear us of the Antivirus 2009. After dinner this evening, I'm going to clear out all pending registrations, the antivirus deal, and a couple other minor issues.

You're making great progress, hope the knee is doing as well :)

yep, just got my first email notification. Cool. Also good to hear about the virus issue, though it didn't bother me. Still, you'll have new people show up who will click on just about anything.

Well, I finally managed to sign up again. I was having trouble, not getting registration emails, but it worked just now.
Reed

This is strange. I've spent the last 45 minutes replying to threads for which I have not received notices. I ran over to YORF for a few minutes and get called back with the notice of the previous message.

Back