E-Bay wire plug/screw?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

School of Rock'et'

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm not familiar with the type of small hardware I'm inquiring about but I swear I was at a launch last year and there was a rocket on display that had an ebay (standard duel deploy) that had something like a plug or a screw that was attached or screwed into the center of each of the bulk heads that allowed the wiring from the inside of the ebay to safely pass to the outside without leaving air space from the drilled hole. I believe this is to prevent ejections gases from entering the E-Bay.

IF someone could please point me the correct direction to acquire these little gems, that would be fantastic for my Level 3 designs. Thank you so much in advance!!

Hey all,

I'm not familiar with the type of small hardware I'm inquiring about but I swear I was at a launch last year and there was a rocket on display that had an ebay (standard duel deploy) that had something like a plug or a screw that was attached or screwed into the center of each of the bulk heads that allowed the wiring from the inside of the ebay to safely pass to the outside without leaving air space from the drilled hole. I believe this is to prevent ejections gases from entering the E-Bay.

IF someone could please point me the correct direction to acquire these little gems, that would be fantastic for my Level 3 designs. Thank you so much in advance!!

Google bulkhead terminal strips or pass through terminals.

Sorry, I didn’t see that Tim already answered.

Back