DYNACOM KIT INSTRUCTIONS & MORE !

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is another update . . . DYNACOM SCORPION information ( PDF's attached below ) . . . Produced by Vern Knowles.

Dave F.

Attachments

• Dualscor.pdf
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
  • ScorpFinBar.pdf
    7.9 KB · Views: 41
  • ScorpFins.pdf
    8.2 KB · Views: 40
  • ScorpionDrawing.pdf
    26.2 KB · Views: 54
  • ScorpNoseConeRetention.pdf
    16.2 KB · Views: 36
  • ScorpRecoverySys.pdf
    7.5 KB · Views: 36
  • ScorpWiringDiagram.pdf
    18 KB · Views: 40
Dynacom designed and built this Nike Ajax for me, stunning work especially the metal work. I was to young to realize what I had and crashed it, but the ISC survived. I'm thinking of rebuilding.

Attachments

• 15746280607561896501039128972186.jpg
    15746280607561896501039128972186.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 98
Sorry jump in if this questions been answered, just joined here after being out of hobby 15 years. Any current news about Eric H. From Dynacom? I dont think he is building, but is he around in hobby?

Sorry jump in if this questions been answered, just joined here after being out of hobby 15 years. Any current news about Eric H. From Dynacom? I dont think he is building, but is he around in hobby?

His name is Eric Cayemberg, from Wisconsin.

These videos appear to indicate that he is still flying.

Dave F.

Last edited:
Yep. I'm Eric Cayemberg...no affiliation with Dynacom; other than I love their stuff!

I did do a build thread on a Tarantula clone a while back...though Photobucket ruined the photos: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/dynacom-tarantula.26622/. It's likely I'll add the booster in the next year or so to make a T2...

...and an Air-X Delamar here: https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/air-x-delamar-build.62795/

Eric Haberman offerings were the best!!! I don't believe he's active in rocketry anymore. Tom Blazanin would know for sure...

It's likely I'll add the booster in the next year or so to make a T2...
Eric, I have a few fins left over from the booster stage of our LDRS 21 T2 if you want an original or two for yours! (I think two are fully intact, but I'll check Thursday.)

And nice Anaconda pics in this thread ;) Thanks for the deal on that one, Gary, I'm honored to be the one who's keeping it flying!

So, before Dynacom, was it Advanced Rocketry Components?
View attachment 373237

I have an old, unbuilt ARC/Dynacom Black Widow still in the box. Should I clone it or build it? I’ve had it since Rocketry Planet days. I’m not a collector, at least not in a technically correct sense. I may be a hoarder.

Yes, it was the Black Rock estimates that I was looking at.
The Dynacom kits were VERY heavy. Carbon Fiber kits like the T-51 are in the 7 lb range instead of 20+ lbs (w/o motor). Well made though...
I did my level 3 at Blackrock with an Air-X Blackrock on an AT M1315- Rocket was 24 lbs empty and did just over 12K

Attachments

• Balls 2007 026.JPG
    Balls 2007 026.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 62
I still have the ARC (Tom Blazanin) Black Widow I built in 1989. IIRC, it's still in flyable condition.

OK, it is ready to fly.
This was built before there were electronic deployment systems so it was motor ejection.
Black Widow 1a.jpg Black Widow 2a.jpg Black Widow 3a.jpg Black Widow 4a.jpg
I even have another of the motor I flew it on last time in 1989.
Black Widow 5a.jpg Black Widow 6a.jpg

I now have all parts to rebuild the Dynacom Pluto. Found 4.1" tubes, fins are cut a beveled. There were only 5-6 Pluto's built.

Latest posts

Back