Dynacom Anaconda

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Hello

Good fortune allowed me an opportunity to pick up a built Anaconda last week.

The rocket is very well built and was used for a L3 attempt by a former TAP (I'm talking early 90's here, folks!)

The TAP was a very good builder, as I have seen through his builds, and the quality of some of the built rockets as well as supplies that I picked up from him

I am wondering if the Dynacom Anaconda came with a pre-designed av bay that was used by builders? If not, then I am looking at a custom setup, which is fine - I can handle custom. Just wanted to reach out to potential owners of Anacondas to see if anyone had any insight. It will be a while before I get to working on it as I have a very fussy 6 month old at home. But I look forward to getting this beauty in the air again. Will probably shake down on an M1315 as I have a handful of those, and then maybe go for broke with an M2500T.

Looking forward to hearing feedback.

Thanks,
Mike Walsh

Hello

Good fortune allowed me an opportunity to pick up a built Anaconda last week.

The rocket is very well built and was used for a L3 attempt by a former TAP (I'm talking early 90's here, folks!)

The TAP was a very good builder, as I have seen through his builds, and the quality of some of the built rockets as well as supplies that I picked up from him

I am wondering if the Dynacom Anaconda came with a pre-designed av bay that was used by builders? If not, then I am looking at a custom setup, which is fine - I can handle custom. Just wanted to reach out to potential owners of Anacondas to see if anyone had any insight. It will be a while before I get to working on it as I have a very fussy 6 month old at home. But I look forward to getting this beauty in the air again. Will probably shake down on an M1315 as I have a handful of those, and then maybe go for broke with an M2500T.

Looking forward to hearing feedback.

Thanks,
Mike Walsh
Who did you buy it from? It might have been mine.

Thanks, not in a spot where I want to sell it right now. If things change, will let you know.

Thanks Eric, depending on how things go this year maybe I'll make it up to MWP. I need to build an altimeter bay and install some rail buttons - it was tower launched when it flew. This will be nice on an Aerotech M1315 or equivalent. I'm not sure of performance so I don't trust it to stay under 15k with an M1939 or equivalent so I'll save that one for Argonia to verify altitude performance before flying at fields with with normal waivers lol.

Which is ECayemberg's work, FYI. This is why giving proper photo credit would have been appropriate here to not only ECayemberg, but to David Reese/TDK Propulsion as well.
Credit acknowledged as noted.

Which is ECayemberg's work, FYI. This is why giving proper photo credit would have been appropriate here to not only ECayemberg, but to David Reese/TDK Propulsion as well.

Of course, if I had remembered that Eric was the builder, I would have credited him

Last edited by a moderator:
Back