• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dynacom Anaconda

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meierm01

Reaction score
Hi all -
I've decided to sell my Dynacom Anaconda kit.
I got the kit as part of the Wisconsin TRA group buy (along with my Black Widow) anticipating it as my L3 build. Alas, that has not come to pass and won't for some time.

Kit is as delivered and as speced from Dynacom (dual-deploy option), with one exception - the motor tube is attached to the tailcone. Not sure why this was, but Eric had tapered the aluminum tail to match the contour of the fiberglass tailcone - perhaps that's why? Anyway, other than that, it's 100% complete and has been boxed up on my workroom shelf since I received it.

98mm motor mount with 75mm adapter included.

$499 plus shipping. I'm in the Milwaukee area, so pickup/delivery can also be arranged.

Plenty of references available if requested.

Mark Meier
TRA 5880
Wisconsin TRA

Last edited:
Yes, I'll get some pics up over the weekend.

Mark Meier
TRA 5880
Wisconsin TRA

Mark is an absolute stand up guy. I bought his Dynacom Scorpion and he was great to deal with. Buy with confidence!!!

I wish I could do this, but it's just not in the cards.

Must...Resist...

Must...Resist...

Somebody please buy this! Soon!

Cheers,
Michael

I know a certain motor vendor in Texas that would want this. Am I the only person that has the line "my Anaconda don't want none unless it's got buns hun" in their head now??

Last edited:
Mark, you are so killing me here. I cannot afford it, but wish I could.

For those who do not know Mark Meier, please do not have doubts about doing business with him. He is a friend and a stand up guy.

That he also builds completely awesome guitar amps is a bonus.

I always wanted a Scorpion or Tarantula, but the kids were in school and then Dangerous Dave went off the rails and they became unobtainium. Same with ShadowAero...maybe it's a Dave curse thing or something?

I myself am re living the past. I have purchased a Dynacom Python and a Shadow Shock over the summer. I would love to fly the Shock on the new loki 54mm M reload.

I myself am re living the past. I have purchased a Dynacom Python and a Shadow Shock over the summer. I would love to fly the Shock on the new loki 54mm M reload.

That is great news. maybe more will come out.no loki for us in ca

Seems I'm a bit late to the party :(. Definitely post some pics if you can!

Gary, fly it on the new AT K2050ST. 54/1706 case. Would be a now you see, and where the hell did it go kind of flight.

Back