Dyanasoar Star Clipper

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gents got a quick flight on my Star Clipper this morning before the rain. It flew as good as the Vulcan yesterday has the same glide decent but did go a lot higher in boost it also tracked straight as an Arrow no trims needed in boost or glide mode. I would recommend this one for your first RG very docile. Highly recommend that you also have some R/C flying experience flying some fast low wing aircraft a some dead stick time on the same aircraft and you will have no problems also follow the settings on radio that Frank has on his website. Another one of Frank’s kit I Love!!!😃👍8FC197D3-CF60-464F-8FAD-49A6F85F64CA.jpeg0C6783B2-787D-42BB-8C12-832D2929A5FA.jpeg83C7CC2E-26D9-4902-8ED8-1A1831839D78.jpeg

Put two more flights on Star Clipper today that is a great glider was able to get some decent thermal lift and some very nice flights. Landings were very constant 😃

Well I had three guy’s that I was going to let them fly my Star Clipper today. Mother Nature had other plans for today wind 15knts. Guesting to 21knts. So we rescheduled for next weekend 😃🤞

Yesterday morning was a perfect morning no winds a blue Carolina skies. One guy showed up to the field while flying my F-102 BG. He said he would like to try it I told him it was his lucky day! I grab the Star Clipper from the car got it ready for him. He had a beautiful flight!! Very little over correcting on boost and the glide was perfect and he put it right on the runway. He said he really liked it so hopefully I I’ll have someone else to fly BG’s with 😃👍

Back