Dyanasoar mini Valkyrie

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Good morning gents l have just finished my Valkyrie from Dyanasoar Rocketry it was a very quick bulid ! It took me an 1hr & 35min to complete ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ I did do a little change to it hope Frank doesnโ€™t get mad at me. Here are some pics for now, will give a flight report sometime this weekend.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Attachments

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind at all. I was trying to hit a certain price point and simplicity with these so left off the canards and required slotting of nose cones, but on my larger one it flew the same with or without the canards as far as CG so you should be fine.

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Frank! I really like the small ones. I think you are hitting a good price point for some guys that can try it and see if they like it and of course that leads them to the next level ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘ and keeping it simple! Kudos to you my Friend for putting out great products!!!!

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks! Iโ€™m still making templates for the XF-108 and working up a ME 163 also๐Ÿ˜ƒ

tab28682

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Me-163s are always fun. I have a couple of the Hobbyking electric ARF RC versions with the 18mm rocket assist in the rear and one of the (slightly smaller) Klima foam ARF Me-163s designed for long burn 18mm Dโ€™s.

I actually did a little work on the small Klima Komet yesterday. It is likely to fly this summer.

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Thatโ€™s Awesome!! Well I just back from the flying field and flew the mini Valkyrie and it is a โ€œBLASTโ€ no puns intended itโ€™s fast like the little X-15 but a slower decent had to increase the up trim by 8% I think I had a little nose heavy changed my battery closer to the RX and changed back to original settings the first landing touchdown 3 feet from me๐Ÿ˜ƒhereโ€™s a pic.

Attachments

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have to give Frank another Kudos for another great flying kit ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Heโ€™s really got me hooked on these BGโ€™s I did get out my PT-19 out and put two flights on it to see if could still fly ๐Ÿ˜œ Iโ€™m loving the BGโ€™s Thanks to Frank and all guys on this site๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Brian V

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I took it out today and put 4 flights on it. All the flights were beautiful in the blue NC sky it looked like the full scale at 20,000 feet very stable in glide and boost was straight up off the rail Awesome in both phases of flight. It is very easy to spot land 3 to 5 feet from were I stand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

burkefj

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Excellent!

I took it out today and put 4 flights on it. All the flights were beautiful in the blue NC sky it looked like the full scale at 20,000 feet very stable in glide and boost was straight up off the rail Awesome in both phases of flight. It is very easy to spot land 3 to 5 feet from were I stand ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ