Quantcast

Dumb question about "links" in the new rules..??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

SpaceAXEplorer

Reaction score
This is probably going to be a very dumb question, but I have to ask, and it's not the kind of question that's disguising an insult by using the form of a question. So here goes....

In the new rules, you have printed;
"Software and video piracy and links are expressly forbidden.."

My question:
Does this in spirited form mean that all links to pirated software and video are forbidden, or by letter, as written, that those as well as any links are forbidden?

Some forums and sites actually do not allow the posting of any links, and I tend to use many, so I had to ask for clarification...:eek:

Eric:)

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Does this in spirited form mean that all links to pirated software and video are forbidden, or by letter, as written, that those as well as any links are forbidden?

Some forums and sites actually do not allow the posting of any links, and I tend to use many, so I had to ask for clarification...:eek:
Links are fine; they can be quite useful! For example, if you post a neat new design on your site, then link to it, it's all good.

But, if you post a message with a link to a "warez" site, we're gonna have a problem....

-Kevin

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion; I removed an extraneous "and" from there. "Software and video piracy links...." is how it reads, now.

-Kevin

Latest posts