Dremel Ion Lithium Price

Darian Rachal

Reaction score
I've been considering buying one of these. The best price I've found is $70.00 at Lowes &Home Depot. So far, I've not seen them at Walmart. Anybody have an idea where I might find a lower price, although I don't mind paying $70.00. Thanks. :)

Stymye

Reaction score
If you dont mind the plug in type

you can get the one with the flexable shaft and 72 pc acessories kit for $74.00 from amazon.com with free shipping

Darian Rachal

Reaction score
Styme, Thanks for the info. The selling point of the Ion Lithium is that it has the performance of the corded unit, variable 5-30 thousand rpm & can be recharged at any time. Even if I eventually see it at Walmart, I doubt it would be significantly less expensive.

I may buy it for myself for Father's Day. :)

wwattles

Reaction score
I buy most of my Dremel stuff at Home Depot. For what it's worth, I like my corded model (same variable speed and all) because I frequently do extended work and don't want to have to worry about the battery running down. The cord is a bit tedious, but then again, when am I ever going to be using a dremel when I'm not in my "shop" (aka "porch")? I don't do Dremel-type work out in the field, where a portable drill or a leatherman is more appropriate.

My tuppence.

WW