Dragon Rocketry Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I will be running my Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale now as I will not be available during Friday or Monday as I will be hunting. So, with that said the Sale runs now till midnight on Thursday the 23rd. Items that will be discounted and discount prices will show at checkout. Items are Kits, Chutes, Cones and Dragon Tubes.

DragonRocketry Logo.jpg

No offense but I'm confused why you can't offer a "Cyber" Monday sale while you're hunting. Don't the order just arrive in your mailbox while you're out? Hope the hunt went well. Maybe you could have a Cyber Wednesday...

My god you're fast. My 2nd Fat Boy of yours is arriving tomorrow. Love that kit!
did you actually get it yesterday? UPS has absolutely no consistency with "scheduled" deliveries for me lol. They've rescheduled the date for both my order from DR and LOC.

Lucky! it's all good. They've done worse in the past, they "scheduled" a delivery for a phone on Monday and I had plans to go camping that weekend so it would have been perfect. The campsite had virtually no signal (it would come and go). The first morning at the campsite, I got the notification that they delivered it, no signature, and less than 24hours notice that they changed the delivery date. Luckily I got a text out to my neighbor but I had to go to the farthest corner of the campgrounds to send it lol.

It would be unsurprising if they delayed it until Friday and delivered it in the rain. Par for the course for my local UPS.

My god you're fast. My 2nd Fat Boy of yours is arriving tomorrow. Love that kit!
I was going to go for one of the big Fat Boys, but were out-of-stock by the time I got around to ordering. I also liked the Rim-24 but also OOS. Went with the 3" Wolverine.

I should have some more fat boy XL kits by the weekend. I printed a couple nose cones yesterday. Just gotta cut some fins.

Back