Dragon Rocketry new website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have finally had some time to work on a website. Checkout the new site Dragon Rocketry
Be patient with me as this is a work in progress. I will be adding more items as I get time, so check back often.

logo.jpg

For any of you that have bought a kit that is listed on our site, please feel free to post a review of that kit on the site. Thanks

Thanks Guys. Hope to get more done between work and taking care of my kid since he decided to play tag into a car with his motorcycle, not much time to do things.

Grog6 did you start on that Sentinel yet? I want picture when you get that built.
I will have more of those and other kits after I finish remodeling my shop. No space to work right now.

MAN that Swat is so cool.

Braden
I will have the 4" version in stock soon. Had to do a little redesign for a different manufactures nose cone. Once I finish the shop remodel, I will be putting out some more kits. Right now I have no room to work.

It is finally here. Just got done aligning all mirrors and done test cut. Should be up and running after this weekend.
69F6FDDA-C90B-4771-86D0-3D8C6B02FE0D.jpeg

Back