Dragon Rocketry 3” dia The black hole space probe upscale kit

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DragonRocketry

TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I have two of these kits. 3” dia, 77.7” tall, 54mm motor mount, dual deployment. This kit includes decals. All you need to finish this kit is your recovery system, electronics and an aeropack retainer. See picture for what is in the box. This kit is $185 plus shipping. Message me here or email at [email protected]

3in estes black hole space probe.jpg

unnamed.jpg
decalbh.jpg

So I missed out on these 2, but reached out to Dragon Rocketry, and he said he had enough parts for a 3rd one. That was Thursday last week, I just received it today, less than a week! Thanks Dragon Rocketry!

Thanks Mike.
If there is enough interest, I will pull stuff together to do a couple more of these. I would like one for myself...LOL

Mine arrived the other day, I just got around to looking at the parts. What a beautiful kit, the parts are top quality. I have moved it to the top of the build pile. Hopefully start on it tomorrow.
Thanks again.

I’d like one as well if you do another run but I think you’re missing some dowels on the upper canards.

Back