Dragon Breath Build

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do all my decals. I have a sign shop.

Its a good looking rocket for sure. Do you happen to be good at 3D design? Not knocking your design, but I couldn't help but think it would also look nice with some 3D printed "nose cones" in the top of the three "fin tubes". Some little half cones that contour to the 4" body tube while matching the profile of the fin tubes. Just a thought for future kits.

Its a good looking rocket for sure. Do you happen to be good at 3D design? Not knocking your design, but I couldn't help but think it would also look nice with some 3D printed "nose cones" in the top of the three "fin tubes". Some little half cones that contour to the 4" body tube while matching the profile of the fin tubes. Just a thought for future kits.
Thanks. I wanted the tubes open to allow are to pass through. If the tubes would have housed motors, then I would have added a custom nose cone to them. I am working on a rocket that has three tubes that will house motors and I got 3d printed nose cones for those tubes.

Latest posts

Back