Drago EX

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WILDMANRS

TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Wildman Hobbies is pleased to announce our latest creation.
The Drago EX
This Beast is 82 inches tall only weights in at 8.5 lbs. as pictured. So it can fly on anything from an I motor through a large M reloads up to 40 inches long with the 75mm motor mount .
Wildman is once again bringing you the best with the new stepped aluminum nose cone tip on our 4-1 filament wound fiberglass nose cones. Along with Candy Apple Red transparent fiberglass body tubes and 3/16 Beveled g10 fins this thing is not only good looking but also one of the best values in high power rocketry.
It will be up on the website soon or you can call to get one right away "the introductory price wont last long".
drago DD.jpg
All of this for an introductory Price
$219.99
Club price
$200.00

Wow is that a dynamite lookin bird Tim...
Absolutely smokin....
Absolutely no surprise.....

Teddy

I've got the Demon Sport 54 with that translucent red body tube. I sanded the tube, put a light coating of Rust-oleum Red Metallic Speck Spray on, wet sanded it, put a thick clear coat on it, wet sanded that, then polished and waxed it. The rocket looks incredible, like a big chunk of hard candy in the sun light.

I'll definitely be buying one of these guys to go along with it, and will finish it the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Drago is one of my favorite rockets and I always wanted a larger version. Drago EX is definitely the top of my wish list. Plus I don't have any 75mm MMT rockets in my fleet yet so it will fit right in. Another great creation Tim (and an awesome intro price).

Tim - will this possibly be one of the drag races at MWP?

Interesting opportunity for a Level 3 certification project and at an attractive price point. Tim, can you please comment on/if any goodies that come with this kit? I'm trying to compare it to the Wildman Extreme that comes with bridle, shock cords, eyebolts, etc.

Tim, can you please comment on/if any goodies that come with this kit?

I heard a rumor that the first 10 people who buy the kit get a free autographed picture of Tim holding the rocket while wearing a speedo

Interesting opportunity for a Level 3 certification project and at an attractive price point. Tim, can you please comment on/if any goodies that come with this kit? I'm trying to compare it to the Wildman Extreme that comes with bridle, shock cords, eyebolts, etc.
We are trying to keep the price point down so it does not come with the goodies that normally come with our extreme line of kits .
Here is the breakdown
44" booster
22" upper
vent band
9" long coupler
4-1VK filament nose cone
75mm motor mount.
Choice of av-bay bulk plates stepped fiberglass or aluminum
fiberglass centering rings
3/16 g10 beveled fins

I heard a rumor that the first 10 people who buy the kit get a free autographed picture of Tim holding the rocket while wearing a speedo

Forget it...
I tried to get him in his pj's and bunny slippers last year at Airfest,,,,
He was way to fast.....lol...

Teddy

How long is the main chute bay?
you are close Gary its 22" long

Is that 22" total tube length or 22" effective bay length (implying a total tube length of ~30")

Back