One more entry from Boatgeek's House of Ridiculous Rockets. I wanted to build an LPR spool, and heck, what says fun like clusters, right? So out of foamboard and 18mm body tube came this guy: Unfortunately, when I glued it up two years ago, it was a little off-kilter. The plates of the spool aren't exactly perpendicular to the body tubes. It still flies pretty well on a A-C motors in the central core, with a little bit of a cyclical wobble in flight. It's one of the few rockets that can get a sub-50 foot flight out of a C motor. I've flown the rocket a few times under the name Catawampus. I put a nose cone and parachute on it, though that ended up being a bit superfluous because even the shortest delays pop after it hits the ground. So I took off the nose cone, added a few bamboo skewers to reinforce the body tube where it had gotten crumpled a bit, and painted the rocket. One of my students declared that the ideal name for the rocket is Drag Queen, so she's now painted in red glitter. Next weekend, she flies on two clusters of Q-jets for ease of ignition. We'll start with a B-D-B all in a line. If that goes well, we'll go to a D-C-C-B-B-A-A 7-motor cluster, with the D in the middle and matched pairs of motors opposite each other. I expect it'll get to about 200 feet in a cloud of smoky glory.