Dr. Zooch R-7 Luna

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
Being offered here first to TRF'ers, the Dr. Zooch R-7 Luna kit. The kit uses 18 mm engines, and stands ~12 inches when completed. Empty weight is ~2.07 oz. Get the kit NOW by e-mailing [email protected] and telling me how many you want. Say you are a TRF'er and the price is $19.95 (sorry Doug- but I promised a month ago that TRF'ers would get it for that price- gotta keep my word) If you don't say you are a TRF'er, the price is $24.95 Shipping and handline is $4.85 Inside the USA) for one kit- more for additional kits depending on weight and your location. PayPal and Money Orders are taken- personal checks get returned with the nasty word of of the day written on them- in Russian, of course. These kits are not on my web site yet (as of this morning), or even on e-bay until tomorrow. I want to keep my word to all of you TRF'ers that I'd offer them here first at this special price. This offer ENDS Sunday April 10 at 11:59:59 pm.

Back