Dr. Zooch contacts

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Zooch

Reaction score
Anyone out there who has tried to contact me by way of this site's private messages area please know that like the lunkhead I am, I just found the message area today! So sorry for the late reply. Currently, I'm waiting on a large order of tubes from Totally Tubular that paid for on December 16. He contacted me a week and a half ago and said that it would ship on January 3rd, but it is not here yet. I believe they may be coming by horse and buggy. Anyhow, as soon as I get those tubes I'll begin filling the 900 yawning boxes that are waiting here to become kits and to be sold.

Originally posted by Dr.Zooch
Anyone out there who has tried to contact me by way of this site's private messages area please know that like the lunkhead I am, I just found the message area today!

Just a heads up...you can change your options to be alerted whenever you have private messages. Just click that little "profile" button at the top, then select "edit options". Click "yes" for "Pop up a box when you receive a private message?". This will, obviously, pop up a box whenever you visit TRF and you have a PM waiting for you.

Terrific! I'm finding that as the kits become more popular, I'm using this forum more and more, so the features such as that become more important. As opposed to forums where I simply go and read.

Back