Dr Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
I want to get the Dr Rocket 29mm 100ns casing , but I dont know where to get the reloads over in the UK , and i need to see some pics of the casing + reload if anyone has any please !
Thanks
Karl

nice little motor. I have the casing and a G104, I will get you pics but it wont be till the end of the week. maybe someone else has some to get you before then

They are essentially the same as aerotech cases and in the UK you have exactly the same problem with Dr Rocket as you do with Aerotech. You need to sell you grandmother to get them!!!

You might be able to persuade some of your buddies in WRS to part with the reloads from their stocks, or pop over to pete davys farm in heckington (site of UKRA etc...) and pick up some form his stock but it's not going to be easy....

Originally posted by elbmod
...or pop over to pete davys farm in heckington (site of UKRA etc...) and pick up some form his stock but it's not going to be easy....

I think you will find he doesn't have anything for the 29mm HPR Aerotech/Dr cases. I recall he had some 29mm reloads for the consumer casings, but even that was quite a while ago.

Originally posted by Ryan S.
nice little motor. I have the casing and a G104, I will get you pics but it wont be till the end of the week. maybe someone else has some to get you before then

Nice ! Ive seen on rockets and things these :
38mm 240 Engine £79.00
54mm 852 Engine £83.00
RMS 29/60-100 System (2 cases) £55.00
RMS 29/180-240 System (2 cases) £64.80
RMS 29/360 Motor £69.50
RMS 38/24-480 System £130.00
RMS 54/852-1706 System £177.50

There **** expensive ! But I think I will stick with Pro38's for now , with them being easy to get hold of ect , and being relatively cheap!
-Karl

Karl, I hear ya!

I got a load of my 29mm casings from ROL auctions some time ago, and yes, trying to get reloads is like trying to find rocking horse s*** (maybe Joe Burger would like to comment?)

I have been waiting to fly this little beaut for some time now, but, since it's one and only flight, I can't get hold of any 29mm reloads and there is just NO WAY I'm gonna try and rebore it for 38mm.

BTW, Do you still need to see the casing pics now?

Damage

Originally posted by Damage...
Karl, I hear ya!

I got a load of my 29mm casings from ROL auctions some time ago, and yes, trying to get reloads is like trying to find rocking horse s*** (maybe Joe Burger would like to comment?)

I have been waiting to fly this little beaut for some time now, but, since it's one and only flight, I can't get hold of any 29mm reloads and there is just NO WAY I'm gonna try and rebore it for 38mm.

BTW, Do you still need to see the casing pics now?

Damage

Yeh I could do with pics of the casing if you dont mind , that rocket is nice!! I dont think you would see that again under 38mm power anyway.
-Karl

Back