• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Dr. Rocket or Rouse-Tech/Monster 38/120 & Dr. Rocket or Rouse-Tech/Monster Plugged Forward Closure (38mm)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DabCat

Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for 2 things.

First, I'm looking for a 38/120, either Dr. Rocket red or Rouse-Tech blue. I'm only looking for Dr. Rocket or Rouse-Tech.

Second, I'm looking for a 38mm plugged forward closure in Dr. Rocket red, or Rouse-Tech silver so it will match my other cases. Found

If anyone has either that they are willing to sell, I would be very appreciative. New or used, either is fine, as long as the price reflects the condition. Send me a pm if you have one to offer! Thank you for looking.

Last edited:
Partially found. I found a plugged forward closure (thank you Jim), still looking for the Dr. Rocket or Rouse-tech/Monster 38/120.

I’m mostly sure there isn’t a red version of the 38/120 case… mostly…maybe… well, mine isn’t… yeah. That’s about it… :p

The silver plugged forward closure arrived today from Jim. Looks great, and arrived in great condition. Thank you, Jim.

I am still looking for that 38/120. I'm also looking for the gold/yellow varient from Monster Motors, but that's probably wishful thinking. Any good condition 38/120 that isn't black or silver would be greatly appreciated.

Still looking for that 38/120. Rouse-tech or Dr Rocket, red, blue, or gold. All would be greatly appreciated.

Back