• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr.Rocket damaged 75/3840

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jus_rockets

Reaction score
I have a Dr. rocket 75/3840 case that suffered from a cato. It could be cut down to a 2-grain or used as a coupler. Pm me an offer.

Once it would be cut down and rethreaded it will be a EX motor then. Correct me if I am wrong. Can't u send it back to Aerotech for a replacement?

Andrew

Once it would be cut down and rethreaded it will be a EX motor then. Correct me if I am wrong. Can't u send it back to Aerotech for a replacement?

Andrew

I think you may be able to get it used for commercial reloads by sending it back to Aerotech to get rethreaded.

I believe he used a CTI load though...

Oooohhhhhh. The downside of crossbreeding -BUT- The loads are certified for use in that hardware correct? Maybe CTI will do something to make it right? With the price of 75mm AT hardware being what it is, I'd surely look into it.

Oooohhhhhh. The downside of crossbreeding -BUT- The loads are certified for use in that hardware correct? Maybe CTI will do something to make it right? With the price of 75mm AT hardware being what it is, I'd surely look into it.

I thought CTI will replace the case (though with a Pro75 one, not an AT)...

CTI has already taken care of me. If anyone is interested please pm me, I don't see the need to discuss this.

Latest posts

Back