• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr. Rocket 98mm Hardware For Sale: New

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
I have some new, never used Dr. Rocket 98mm hardware for sale. All pieces were purchased originally by me and have remained safely wrapped in bubble wrap since. Prices are roughly 30% lower than the lowest price I could find at the major dealers (Wildman, Performance, What's Up, etc.). Prices do not include shipping, however I'll consider paying shipping if you purchase more than one item or the whole set. By the way, I think it's a nice price on the set if you're in the market for the whole lot!

98-2560 CASE: $160
98-5120 CASE: $200
98-7680 CASE: $255
98-10240 CASE: $295

98-2560 MOTOR: $325
98-5120 MOTOR: $370
98-7680 MOTOR: $420
98-10240 MOTOR: $470

98 AFT CLOSURE: $95
98FWD CLOSURE: $100

98-2560-10240 SET: $700

To be clear, I have one complete set (ie: 4 cases and two closures), but am willing to break up the set, as posted above, in order to fit your needs. When the single set of closures is gone, so are the options for the full set and complete motors.

Contact me via pm or email stanseims_at_yahoo.com for questions, comments, or otherwise. Thanks for looking:)

-Eric-

Offer pending. Determination will be made by the end of the weekend, I'll post an update then.

Thanks!

-Eric-

Yea, but I pm'd him saturday, so you're behind me and I'm not going to pass up the offer...but I'm number 2!

Just an update...

pcotcher has until the end of the day to reply. Second in line is cbarick, and so on.

Thanks,

-Eric-

All right boys, hang up your spurs! This one is paid for :bangbang:

Sold to cbarick! Thanks for looking!

A few more Aerotech/Dr. Rocket/Rouse Tech cases will be posted next week.

Thanks again!

-Eric-

They came yesturday: packed extremely well (was that the original packaging) and completely pristine! Thanks Ed!

Glad to hear they made it in good shape!

Much of the bubble wrap on the casings is original; I think the box is from an Extreme Darkstar:)

Thanks again!

-Eric-

Back