• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Dr Rocket 38/360-720 set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321_BlastOff

Reaction score
Time to move up so the 38mm has got to go. The Dr Rocket stuff has been popping up less and less and getting harder to get so don't miss out.

38/360
38/480
38/600
38/720

2x forward open closures
2x AFT closures black & silver
2x seal disc

$200 shipped to your door. No pitting and in great shape.

I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did with all the CTI 38's going up like Roman Candles. Nice looking cases!

I'm surprised they lasted as long as they did with all the CTI 38's going up like Roman Candles. Nice looking cases!

Which is exactly why I bought this set. Sharon and I have six rockets with 38mm motor mounts, most of which will fly at Hellfire next month.
I have a special place in my heart for these red casings, my HPR adventure started with a 38mm Dr. Rockets casing:

082.jpg

My L1 rocket, "Duke Nukem" on an H123. April 2011 SSS club launch. Still flying after several rebuilds.

Back