Downsize carded Hornet plans wanted

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hornet and Green Hornet:

EDB1DC6B-D429-4B67-8A72-D04AAB293DDF.jpeg

That green one may be hard to find in the grass, so I will use a reflective Mylar streamer.

Last edited:
For anyone that has been looking at this thread here are my plans for a carded version of the Mini Brute classic The Screamer. Please download it and share it with all of your friends. Let me know how yours turns out.

Attachments

• Screamer.pdf
    388 KB · Views: 26
GlenP,

Thank you for posting your Green Hornet Rocket. I just finished it but lost it in the trees bordering the field on the first flight this morning.
AB1582FD-8D95-47A1-9514-A313220A4E64.jpeg

GlenP,

Thank you for posting your Green Hornet Rocket. I just finished it but lost it in the trees bordering the field on the first flight this morning.
View attachment 475190
Nice job with the build, that nose cone looks pretty good. That's the problem with a green rocket, finding it in the greenery around the field. I like to use mylar reflective tape for streamers, they make some noise on the way down as well as reflect the light. But these little light paper rockets really scoot off the pad! I hope it was more or less straight up and not squirrelly or headed towards the open door on your van like that RipTide!

Nice job with the build, that nose cone looks pretty good. That's the problem with a green rocket, finding it in the greenery around the field. I like to use mylar reflective tape for streamers, they make some noise on the way down as well as reflect the light. But these little light paper rockets really scoot off the pad! I hope it was more or less straight up and not squirrelly or headed towards the open door on your van like that RipTide!
I never saw it again after it left the pad! One of my sons saw it in the sky over the trees but lost it again before it got very low. I will try again with a larger cardstock model next time.

Back