DonaldsRockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Burger

Reaction score
Hey buddy!

I just wanted to make sure you are OK and wish you well. Being from Fort Meyers, Florida you must still be in a clean up mode. We have an acre of land in Port Charlotte so I know your area pretty well.

I just hope you can actually see this. Was wondering how badly you are damaged. Hang in there my friend. Been thinking about you.

Sincerely,
Joe Burger

Thanks a million Joe. That meant so much to me.:D

Well, we didn't get hit as hard as we could have but it's still a mess here. Our neighborhood fared very well with some trees, signs, and fences blown down but none of the houses around here sustained any damage.

But we did drive through central and downtown Fort Myers and things are a mess down that way. I don't think there are any resturant signs left intact and one post office downtown lost half it's roof.

But as for me, I made it. I still have all my rockets and my ample supply of AT motors.:D

So glad to hear you are OK and that your particular area was some what spared. I have seen the devastation on the news just like the rest of us. Truly amazing.

We donated some money to a relief fund run by a local church here. Not enough to rebuild Florida but every little bit helps.

Take Care.
Joe

Originally posted by Joe Burger
So glad to hear you are OK and that your particular area was some what spared. I have seen the devastation on the news just like the rest of us. Truly amazing.

We donated some money to a relief fund run by a local church here. Not enough to rebuild Florida but every little bit helps.

Take Care.
Joe

That it does. The people in the Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte areas will really appreciate that.:)

As for me, this was a totally new and rather frightening experience. I do not want to experience this again anytime soon.

Back