Domino Masters

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
Ever hear of this show? I hadn't until today, and apparently it's new. My wife was watching TV and calls out:

"Do you know anybody named Robert and Gloria that run a rocket business?"
"Yes...."
"Look at this, they're on TV"

I went to the TV and sure enough, they were showing a picture of Gloria with an 8" Pike ready to launch. Their team was called Rocket Science. Check it out. :)

I could not find it anywhere.

Seems like it is a show on Fox about domino courses. I've seen some on youtube that were pretty cool, but rarely watch regular TV anymore so I missed it. Might be available in on-demand or something like that on Fox, but since we don't have cable, we can't get to that stuff.

FYI, the Robert mentioned was Robert DeHate and the Gloria was Gloria Woodman (i.e. AMXProX).

I'll have to see if I can find the show. I like competition shows, but not the 'reality' competition shows.

Sandy.

Thanks for the link, I just watched it. I like the concept and absolutely support there being more rated PG TV, but this one was still too much 'reality' TV for me.

I hope the participants had fun and if someone on Youtube posts just the topple parts in the future, I might watch more, but the 'oh-no what do I do' stuff is not my thing.

Thanks for putting it out there!

Sandy.

FYI, the Robert mentioned was Robert DeHate and the Gloria was Gloria Woodman (i.e. AMXProX).

Yes, that's why I knew who Robert and Gloria were. I'm a customer and met them at LDRS.

Back