Doghouse Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mick2b

Reaction score
Order placed Saturday, envelope in the mailbox Monday. Just incredible customer service or mind reading witchcraft. Love the Doghouse , just ask my wife

Doghouse has GREAT customer service and products. Keep up the good work!!! Shipping is within a day or two with plenty of communication.

Indeed, I couldn't say enough positive stuff about Bill & Dog House. He's worked up several custom harnesses for my rockets and I use his charge wells w/terminals on all of my rockets. Always great communication and fast/flexible shipping.

Love Doghouse! I have 4 charge wells and terminal blocks for my next project. Always great service!

I use the terminal blocks and charge wells .. inexpensive , work great and freight is super reasonable too .

Kenny

1470413211308.jpg

Another +1!! Always fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Life a few years ago before I found doghouse was a lot harder. Wiring up an altimeter bay was a nightmare. The wiring kits they sell make it a breeze now, all color coded with everything you need.

I buy all my altimeter bay electronics and ejection charge canisters from Doghouse. Prices and service have always exceeded expectations!

Keep up the great work.

Matt

Woosh, Nar
L2

Order placed Saturday, envelope in the mailbox Monday. Just incredible customer service or mind reading witchcraft. Love the Doghouse , just ask my wife

Why? Is it because you're already living "in" the doghouse because of your hobbies and I know she'll answer the phone first when I call to ask?:lol::surprised::tongue: Kurt :shock:

I just got an AV bay wiring kit from Doghouse. I REALLY like the positive locking molex connectors. And when you figure that I don't have to go through the frustration of having to crimp the pins myself... WORTH IT.

I just got an AV bay wiring kit from Doghouse. I REALLY like the positive locking molex connectors. And when you figure that I don't have to go through the frustration of having to crimp the pins myself... WORTH IT.

Ditto!
A1 products and service...

+1 Bill is the best, great products and service. All my wiring harnesses, charge wells and switches are from Doghouse. Dog tested and dog approved!

Back