Quantcast

Doghouse Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Mick2b

Reaction score
Order placed Saturday, envelope in the mailbox Monday. Just incredible customer service or mind reading witchcraft. Love the Doghouse , just ask my wife

cerving

Owner, Eggtimer Rocketry
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
+1. First class service, good stuff too.

nmartin

Reaction score
Doghouse has GREAT customer service and products. Keep up the good work!!! Shipping is within a day or two with plenty of communication.

woferry

Reaction score
Indeed, I couldn't say enough positive stuff about Bill & Dog House. He's worked up several custom harnesses for my rockets and I use his charge wells w/terminals on all of my rockets. Always great communication and fast/flexible shipping.

jcamhale

College Rocketeer
Reaction score
Love Doghouse! I have 4 charge wells and terminal blocks for my next project. Always great service!

KenRico

'Just the Tip'
Reaction score
I use the terminal blocks and charge wells .. inexpensive , work great and freight is super reasonable too .

Kenny

1470413211308.jpg

waywayanda

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words guys. Glad you find our pruducts useful.

neond7

Sky Pirate
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Another +1!! Always fast shipping and excellent customer service.

Life a few years ago before I found doghouse was a lot harder. Wiring up an altimeter bay was a nightmare. The wiring kits they sell make it a breeze now, all color coded with everything you need.

MadCityFlyers

Reaction score
I buy all my altimeter bay electronics and ejection charge canisters from Doghouse. Prices and service have always exceeded expectations!

Keep up the great work.

Matt

Woosh, Nar
L2

warnerr

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
+1 good products. fast shipping.

fyrwrxz

latest photo
Reaction score
+2! Can't say enough good things about Doghouse! Absolutely superlative customer service and support.

ksaves2

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Order placed Saturday, envelope in the mailbox Monday. Just incredible customer service or mind reading witchcraft. Love the Doghouse , just ask my wife
Why? Is it because you're already living "in" the doghouse because of your hobbies and I know she'll answer the phone first when I call to ask?:lol::surprised::tongue: Kurt :shock:

Tonimus

Reaction score
I just got an AV bay wiring kit from Doghouse. I REALLY like the positive locking molex connectors. And when you figure that I don't have to go through the frustration of having to crimp the pins myself... WORTH IT.

JP Morgan

Reaction score
I just got an AV bay wiring kit from Doghouse. I REALLY like the positive locking molex connectors. And when you figure that I don't have to go through the frustration of having to crimp the pins myself... WORTH IT.
Ditto!
A1 products and service...

matthewdlaudato

Reaction score
+1 Bill is the best, great products and service. All my wiring harnesses, charge wells and switches are from Doghouse. Dog tested and dog approved!

Mustang67

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Spot on, exceptional service. Great resource and happy to support your business!