Does anyone know how to reach BJ @ Bama Recovery?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jahall4

Reaction score
Looks like he is no longer on FB which is how I placed orders.

thx

Thanks everyone, I had no idea he was shutting down till this evening.

There was a post over on FB from Buddy Michealson that Rocketman is taking over Bama Recovery's designs and stuff and to contact Buddy.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/22555...071790887&anchor_composer=false&ref=bookmarks

Correct, I will be coming out with the Annular Parachutes and Round Parachutes within 1-2 months on my website. First I have to design them my way and than do a bunch of decent rate testing. Let me know if you’re interested in any parachutes.

WOW. Bama was catching on pretty well it seems. Didn't know they were closing up shop.
Rocketman is expanding though, that's gotta be good. New kits, new chutes, new motor hardware!
Just joking on the motor hardware.
;)

WOW. Bama was catching on pretty well it seems. Didn't know they were closing up shop.
Rocketman is expanding though, that's gotta be good. New kits, new chutes, new motor hardware!
Just joking on the motor hardware. ;)

Well that’s somewhat true, I just made a deal with AeroPack yesterday and I’m now a distributer!!! Just waiting for the parts and I’ll take the pictures and upload them to the website. :) we are expanding very fast now that I’m taking the business over.

Go for it, Buddy. Tom C. will keep you in business. ;)

BTW, he introduced me to you and your dad at the LDRS in Maryland a couple years ago. Glad to see things going well for you.

Getting started on my first Annular Parachutes.

Attachments

• 4AACC4A6-7EEA-4052-95C4-EA00B73E74BD.jpeg
    4AACC4A6-7EEA-4052-95C4-EA00B73E74BD.jpeg
    185.2 KB · Views: 94
  • B4DCDE4C-08F1-4DBE-8129-A3285F87097A.jpeg
    B4DCDE4C-08F1-4DBE-8129-A3285F87097A.jpeg
    167.6 KB · Views: 92
Back