Does anyone have forsale Estes Pro Series II Mega Der Red Max ????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Max uses the "AH" profile cone. Semroc has these in 2.6 (BT80) in thin and thick wall balsa versions. Cones are beautiful but the balsa is very soft and needs treatment. Estes has the 60AH (1.64") and the 4" for MDRM. If there is a 3" MDRM it will get bashed for another 75mm Renegade! The AH cone was on Patriot, Renegade, and Der Red Max.

Note: a 2.6" or 3" MDRM in 29mm hp will have considerably higher performance than the 4" - lots less drag for more altitude and a longer walk.

I know it’s a LONG shot but does anyone no where to buy or is anyone selling a Estes Pro Series II Mega Der Red Max

Thanks
I Know this is a OldPost,,
But, I'm gonna Post My "Estes Pro Series II Mega Der Red Max Kit #9705" & A couple other rare kits, "Mega Mosquito", 3FNC, All new in open package, all parts there If you seen my story, You'll know about how I got these kits. This will be that shot for a original Mega Der Red Max, seen a couple on ebay with outrageous prices. Someone will get mine way cheaper!

Anyway,
seen this post, wanted to give you a notice.

Thanks,
Mick

Back