Doctor Who

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... a couple of Dr. Who movies back in the late 60's or early 70's.
FEatureing Peter Cushing as "Doctor Who" (not "The Doctor"). The role of Constable Tom Campbell in the 2nd was played by the late Bernard Cribbens. Cribbens, years later, would play Donna's Grandad, Wilf Mott.

FEatureing Peter Cushing as "Doctor Who" (not "The Doctor"). The role of Constable Tom Campbell in the 2nd was played by the late Bernard Cribbens. Cribbens, years later, would play Donna's Grandad, Wilf Mott.

And Cushing wasn’t the only (future) Star Wars alum. Though I’ve never seen the episode, I’ve always liked how Dr. Who dressed poor David Prowse in much less cool headwear than George Lucas would do three years later.

Attachments

• 86872D1A-6CDD-4802-93A6-70A5867D4779.jpeg
    86872D1A-6CDD-4802-93A6-70A5867D4779.jpeg
    70.2 KB · Views: 0
And Cushing wasn’t the only (future) Star Wars alum. Though I’ve never seen the episode, I’ve always liked how Dr. Who dressed poor David Prowse in much less cool headwear than George Lucas would do three years later.

I put together a list before the 2nd trilogy came out. I wonder if I can find it....?

Any other Whovians on here? If so, what's your favorite episode? Just got three new Classic episodes on disc today, The Mind of Evil, Planet of Evil and the Web of Fear.Been collecting for quite some time now, won't be long till the collection is complete.
I have several prerecorded episodes on VHS for sale if anyone's interested.Price negotiable.

Favorite episode: "When a Good Man Goes to War". Don't anyone dare to give away anything about that one ("Spoilers"). Season 6, episode 7, of the "New Who" (June 4, 2011).

Me, at a local SciFi convention in 2014 or so, IIRC.
hSOu7xp.jpg

At that one, Matt Smith and Karen Gillan were there, with separate panels that I attended. Also, William Shatner, and Nathan Fillion, to name a few truly notable.

Back