Do you have other exciting hobbies?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect carnivorous plants excessively, and sailboard. I also did aerial freestyle ski jumping for a while.

I still SCUBA and snow-ski (instructor level) occasionally.

I ride my mountain bike on the daily commute to work when time allows. I like jumping it around at skate parks too!

Last edited:
Holy Cow!
That's Awesome!
I guess you have some pretty sweet shop!

welp, the tool chest- that was when I had a 24 by 38 shop/garage.that was pretty nice having that room. and I did have it set up pretty nice. the faces of the drawers and the top are all old growth pine- came from beams from an old barn east of west branch,mi and constructed in 1878.
but everything else was after I moved 2 years ago and now have a 16 by 24 shop. I had to get rid of some machinery to make the move and fit everything in the shop.if I took a picture lookin in, I think many would wonder how I get anything built in there, and sometimes I wonder that-its organized chaos!

Woody, the blade selection varies on what im cutting.what I posted there was all done with either reverse tooth or 2 way cut blades- either #3 or 5. they only cut in one direction,though. when I do portrait work like these
39216_1555163323713_4187629_n.jpg41129_1586094296968_7891718_n.jpg

I use spiral blades.
that butterfly is my favorite to date- I just love finding all the tigers in it.

That is excellent work Sir!
You must have a very nice scroll saw.
Mine was an old 2nd hand Ridgid.
Not worthy of such fine work.

i got me an excaliber ex16 from santa 2 years ago! i burned through a craftsman pretty quick when i got into scrollsaw work, then bought a dewalt 788 type 2. it was an awesome saw and i got a LOT lf work out of it, but then the windings shorted out. new motor was quite expensive.

Back