Do not open Rockethead Rockets with attachments!!!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
We think we might have been hit with a Virus DO NOT OPEN any E-mail from us with Attachments.

Sorry for any inconveince.
Tom

Yeah, there have been a lot of viruses floating around lately. I have not gotten anything form you, but I get plenty of those fake mail-domain errors with MyDoom on it... and today I got an fake Juno e-mail that has another virus attached to it. I contacted Juno about that one... looks like they need to send out another security alert!

Do not open ANY attachments! Especially if the message tells you to.

Post 1999: Year I got my Level 1 :). Started College.

I'll second that.... I did get an email with your address and *bam* outlook express turned around and sent the same attachment to everyone in my book...

slipped right past my anti-virus too!

Just got this e-mail last night:

Dear user of Gardei.com,

Your e-mail account will be disabled because of improper using in next three days, if you are still wishing to use it, please, resign your account information.

Advanced details can be found in attached file.

Sincerely,

The Gardei.com team https://www.gardei.com

Hmmm.... I did not know that my website offered e-mail service. And I have a team? I thought I was the only one doing the site? :confused: :D

Oh... and the attachment (information.pif) contains the W32.Beagle.J@mm virus.

That is the same gist of the 3 emails the admins received. Each had a different .pif files attached.

I received the e-mails but I believe Outlook detached the attachment. My e-mails didn't even have an attachment. :)

Of course I don't open anything that ain't from someone I know.

I don't even open attachment from folks that I *know* unless I am expecting a specific attachment...

If I get something from my sister, for example, that I wasn't expecting, I will get her on the phone befor I open it and if I can't reach her, I delete it and send her an email asking about it...

I've got a sister too, so I know what you're going thru ...

:)

I received this Email from Roy Weid of "Public Enemy Rockets" on 3/9. I have no idea how I received it. No attachments or nothin'.

"Hey when we goin huntin. I got my new 22 air pistol that I dare you to let me shoot you at 50'. I'm ready for some wabbit's
FTW"

:eek: I don't wanna get shot at from 50'! :eek:

Back