DML V2 Plastic Model Conversion

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetMan

Reaction score
Have any of you converted this model to a flying version? Seem like a good candidate for PMC. Any tips you can recommend? Thanks!

MetMan

Mat:
if your talking about the1/35th DML dr9002 German V-2 with stand, It is an easy conversion, but a lousy "Scale" of the A-4 (V-2) unless you can get it on sale for under 20.00 I'd go with any of the Condor or "Special Hobbies" 1/72 V-2s. Condor is Special hobbies by the way.. in the Czech Republic. Very nice scale, can be nose-blow or rear ejection converted, Very inexpensive. They have a standard A4(V-2), A4b winged, and A9 all in 1/72 scale. I think the cat # are C72001, SH72010 and SH72009. I convered all 3 as 14mm bodytubes with 13mm rear ejection motor mounts, Works will for me, Several of the other club PMC'ers use the same model with noseblow 8" chute recovery. If you can still find it the Revell 1/54th is a very nice and easy 13mm conversion with transport wagon.

Heres a pic of the box art for the 3 Condor/special hobbies V-2's

Back