Distant Thunder / Legal Fund Effort

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

llickteig1

KLOUDBusters Chief Logistician
Reaction score
Each year in November KloudBusters sponsors Distant Thunder as our 2-day high-power "last-blast" major launch where we fly our final rockets of the flying season with winter just around the corner. This year Distant Thunder 2004 will be held November 13-14, 2004.

In order to contribute in some way to the ongoing Tripoli and NAR efforts to keep the purchase, transportation, and possession of our rocketry materials legal and unfettered, the KloudBusters Board of Directors has decided to donate 100% of all flyers fees collected for Distant Thunder 2004 to the Tripoli legal fund. Flyers fees are $10 for KloudBusters members and $15 for non-members, and there's no loophole here, folks; if you register to fly, we will send ALL MONIES COLLECTED to TRA after the launch.

If you can't make it out but still want to register to fly, send a check to Distant Thunder Registration, c/o K.L.O.U.D.Busters Inc., P.O. Box 771217, Wichita, KS 67277-1217 or PayPal the same amount to [email protected] and designate it as "Distant Thunder Registration". We'll donate it to the legal fund and announce the total after the launch.

We'll see everyone at the range!

Lance Lickteig. TRA #8569
KloudBusters Secretary

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
THAT IS SO COOL!! :cool:

i wish i could go but i'll be working in Louisiana that weekend.