Discovery Science Channel

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trogdor

Reaction score
Discovery is showing the "Rocketeers" show a few times over the next few days detailing the X-Prize and some of the competitors...

There's a bunch of fun stuff on HPR rocketry in there too, including a CATO of a huge scale Redstone and a successful flight of a 1/3 scale V2.

i'm on the discovery channel web and can't find this listing... any additional information so that I can find when it is showing in my area would be wonderful *S*

Check out the Science Discovery channel website at https://science.discovery.com/schedule/series.jsp?series=51560 . The series is Extreme Machines with episode title Rocketeers.. dang, checked site looks like it finished its run today...

A couple things irked me about this otherwise interesting show tho.. they referred to rockets as explosives (once narrator, once by X-Prize prez guy) and mentioned that terrorists had tried to gain access to Tripoli in some way.... maybe I'm just too sensitive!

The fire caused by the British guy's crash was pretty big too!

Back