discount hobby center ny

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joey1117

Reaction score
i placed an order with DHC 4-22-03 for (2) 29mm motor tubes
(4) centering rings,(1) g40 motor and (1) 2.6 nosecone.the man i spoke with said everything was in stock and will shipp in two days.well after two weeks i called and they told me it was still sitting on the shelve,but it would go out that day.a few days later i got the motor tubes and cetering rings (wrong size) i called them and ask about the tubes and the rest of my order i was told i could ship the tubes back and the rest of the order was on its way well after another few days i got the motor no nosecone so i called again was told it was in the mail few more days another call still in the mail well yesterday i got the nosecone (wrong size again) i did not ship anything back i got parts just not what i ordered and it took a month and three days to get all the wrong parts .i will never order anything from these people again just thought you all would like to know
joe symons

sorry to hear about your trouble with them
This has happened many times
Their hobby service is pitifull
the owner spends so much time on ebay wheeling and dealing that he neglects his customers orders.and their mailbox is always full from the ebay traffic .

buyer beware

They used to be pretty good about this sort of stuff. I was into RC cars for awhile and ordered lots of cars & parts from them with no problems. But now, forget it. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back