Dirty Birds

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColumbiaNX01

Red blooded white American male
Reaction score
Man I cant get over the fact what the dirty birds chocked on Sunday night. Brady is the man. Greatest of all time. I am not a Pats fan but a Chiefs fan. None the less Brady is the best all time.

andrew

No doubt that...

Brady is the best...

But did they

Really win...

thumbnail_IMG_6120.jpg

I do not know if Brady is the BEST of ALL TIME! He is the best in this era!:cool:

#1 the rules have changed SO MUCH over the years. The ADD of America keeps pushing sports to increase scoring. How would "Slinging" Sammy Baugh do in this era with the rules today? Or Johnny Unitas, or Terry Bradshaw?

#2 The system! Being with Belichick is a distinct advantage. They plug in different people in different years and the keep winning! What do you think Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas or John Elway would do today with the Pats? The support the team (Kraft, Belichick, ass. coaches) give Brady is underrated!

PS: I am tired of Buck & Aikman being incompetent! They were too busy patting each other on the back to notice the TIME OUT Matt Ryan had to take because the head set in his helmet stopped working. They could have used that TO at the end of regulation! It is weird how teams that play the Pats seem to have head set problems:facepalm:

I do not know if Brady is the BEST of ALL TIME! He is the best in this era!:cool:

#1 the rules have changed SO MUCH over the years. The ADD of America keeps pushing sports to increase scoring. How would "Slinging" Sammy Baugh do in this era with the rules today? Or Johnny Unitas, or Terry Bradshaw?

#2 The system! Being with Belichick is a distinct advantage. They plug in different people in different years and the keep winning! What do you think Joe Montana, Johnny Unitas or John Elway would do today with the Pats? The support the team (Kraft, Belichick, ass. coaches) give Brady is underrated!

PS: I am tired of Buck & Aikman being incompetent! They were too busy patting each other on the back to notice the TIME OUT Matt Ryan had to take because the head set in his helmet stopped working. They could have used that TO at the end of regulation! It is weird how teams that play the Pats seem to have head set problems:facepalm:

Some announcers are bias and idiots.

andrew

Put down the Koolaid...

And step away...

From the table...

hmmmm.. close. They are the patriots the refs "look the other way."

Oh really! I'm sure Roger G tells the refs to let the Pats win... WTF dude! Clueless dumb statement.
The Patriots have been the MOST scrutinized NFL team in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny how only the winners get the stick.
Oh , for the record..have at these factoids..... https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

The victor serves both the hero and villain alike.

Last edited:
Oh really! I'm sure Roger G tells the refs to let the Pats win... WTF dude! Clueless dumb statement.
The Patriots have been the MOST scrutinized NFL team in history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny how only the winners get the stick.
Oh , for the record..have at these factoids..... https://yourteamcheats.com/cheaters/

The victor serves both the hero and villain alike.

Obviously goodell does not say to not call it against the patriot.s C'mon. Its human nature.

My statement is true. You know refs call a penalty when they see it, but I would not be surprise if when a ref sees a penalty done by a Patriots player the ref has the choice not to call it. What I am betting when the game is on the line the ref chooses not to call the penalty on the patriot even though they committed one.

If I was a ref and a patriots fan and if the game was on the line and I "miss" a call it might not be on accident, if you know what I mean. I bet alot of refs think the same way. The refs are human and I am sure they have their favorite teams they favor.

So next time dont say my statement is dumb. There is some logic behind it. When the Patriots are winning its better for the NFL, better for fans, better for ratings. C'mon dude.

If you dont know this goes on then I guess you live under a rock. It probably happens in all professional sports.

Here is the scenario. Lets say you are a ref in the super bowl. Yes, it is your job. Your favorite childhood team is playing. The game was on the line. You see a penalty, you call it and it costs ur team the Lombardi trophy if you dont your team wins the Lombardi trophy. Live with your decision. I would probably pick not calling it. You will live your whole life not knowing what could have been.

Just like at colleges when the star athlete is a dumby and does not do well in class. Because the team the school is riding on that player dont you think the athletic department has influence on the classroom when grades and tests are, you betcha they do. Whoever can get the advantage.

Last edited:
Back