Digital Level 2 HPR Certification Form

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmillare

Reaction score
Has anyone had issues submission their digital level 2 certification form? I've filled all the necessary items and uploaded the documents, but keep getting the "The file is too large" error. I understand that the whole total submission can only be 8MB, but I've checked the file sizes and they are nowhere near that size. I've tried submitting PDF, jpg, and png, but none of these formats work. Any ideas?

Figured it out. After doing a bit of inspection, the site is inaccurate on its submission limit. I was finally able to upload the files as long as each one was below 1MB or 1000KB. Any higher, the system counted the file as "too large." I hope this helps people that submit their certification forms on NAR digitally moving forward.

Thanks for reporting the solution.
I'm planning on doing L1 next week and will keep the files below 1MB when submitting.

Thanks for reporting the solution.
I'm planning on doing L1 next week and will keep the files below 1MB when submitting.
Good luck! Let me know how it goes. Hopefully my remedy solved the submission process. I did get the confirmation email, so I believe that it did work.

Did L1 cert today. An H238 in a LOC 4" Goblin.
Form photos were 3MB, web site said <8MB, but didn't go.
Reduced them 205kB and they were accepted.

Has anyone had issues submission their digital level 2 certification form? I've filled all the necessary items and uploaded the documents, but keep getting the "The file is too large" error. I understand that the whole total submission can only be 8MB, but I've checked the file sizes and they are nowhere near that size. I've tried submitting PDF, jpg, and png, but none of these formats work. Any ideas?
It looks like a pain----paper is better & mail it

Received an email confirming application received.
Even though there were a couple of hickups getting the info and photos in, the online process works.

Even though there were a couple of hickups getting the info and photos in, the online process works.
Did you receive the email automatically or did you have to contact them? Been a few weeks since I submitted mine and it’s been radio silence. I heard they process all of them once a month so I was going to give it 4-5 weeks.

This looked to be an automatic (robot) email simply confirming the application is received and will be processed within 30 to 45 days.

It works but after 5 weeks I had to follow up for a L2 certification I witnessed. I never received a conformation email. !0 minutes after I contacted the HP services I got CC'd on his L2 approval. I think the system works but we need to stay on top of the process.

This looked to be an automatic (robot) email simply confirming the application is received and will be processed within 30 to 45 days.
Thanks, I just found my automated e-mail in gmail’s promotional tab. I don’t usually check there, so heads up to anyone else with a gmail account, it may sort NAR.org out of your primary inbox.

Back